~ThEnGy~

Friday, April 18, 2008

school started le...

After i had registed the ite in clementi of banking service.. this week school started.. totally strange enviornment.. luckily when i got there, i know a friend called jasmine.. she is a nice gal althought she is younger den me.. we have fun being together... after tat i got to know a guy called jeremy.. he like to sleep alot and play computer game alot.. hahax.... after tat i know a gal called li feng... haha.. she also a nice gal... later on i got to know jason and davin.. this two guy quite funny... hee... i know them within this week... =) i was so afraid that i being left alone in the school sia.. but luckily gt their accompany.. =) finally a week had passed.. i missed all my holiday and friends... =) espically is my bf.. coz he this whole week working nite shift.. until very late den go home.. i hardly can talk to him sia... =( dun say even meet.. =( somemore most of the teacher dun allow us to use hp during the lesson... so sad.. but i dun care coz i use hp in slient, hide it in my bag... =) and i was so surprise that i saw sam sam, xian han and johnathen in the bus 154 when i was on the way to school on the first day.. we chatted alot in the bus.. haha... but xian han keep bully me.. =( but it's ok.. haha =) i also meet sam sam sometime when i was taking bus 154 and we chatted alot.. haha.. =) so overall this week is an happy, fun, surprise week as i know alot of new friends, met my old friends.. haha.. but one thing i not happy is about my teacher, their standard to us is too high le.. sob sob.. * if you see me in the future about my uniform dun feel strange.. coz this is baking service uniform.. =( but anyway, currently all my 3 subject tat i have taking nw.. most of the things i already learn.. haha... but i still need to study hard for my result to poly.. =) i hope i can see my friends in the poly and we go poly to study together.. haha... and get the job tat i wanted to do.. hee... ok i now have to go and bath.. haha.. wait for my new post.. hee... maybe you all need to wait very long.. haha.. good bye... =) =) =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home